Professional Gunsmithing and Gun Restoration Services
Bucksport Gunsmiths LLC, located in Bucksport, Maine, provides professional gunsmithing, and gun restoration services. Our gunsmith received his training at the renowned Colorado School of Trades. He is also a factory certified armorer for Armalite, Benneli, Glock and Remington.
We offer general gunsmithing services, such as:
· Evaluation of firearms for safety, function, accuracy, etc.
· Trigger replacement and adjustment
· Sight installation
· Research and acquisition of difficult to obtain parts
· Blueing, Reblueing (Hot Salts, and Rust)
· Restoration firearms for both appearance and function
· Barrel relining, threading and chambering
· Building rifles and pistols for hunting, target shooting, tactical use, and competition.
Service Rifles are a specialty at BUCKSPORT GUNSMITHS. We can build you a rifle or restore or refurbish one you already have.
Our NRA, Garand , FTR or National Match rifles are all made for competitors who expect the best.
BUCKSPORT GUNSMITHS knows how to assemble a garand so that it shoots into a inch consistently with the right ammunition.
Our gunsmith carried a "tanker" for years in Alaska after getting spooked in thick brush. A reliable semi-auto rifle like the one above reduced that anxiety. BUCKSPORT GUNSMITHS can build one for you.
Come by during regular business hours or make an appointment
905 River Road, P.O. Box 1340, Bucksport, Maine 04416.
We know it can be hard sometimes to get here during regular hours, so call if you need to see us at other times.